Thursday, September 17, 2009

change

I have been having a hard time keeping up with my blogs.

I have been having a hard time keeping up with laundry.

I have been having a hard time keeping up with the dishes.

I have been very, very tired.

I have been making changes in my life. I know that once I am used to it, it will be a GOOD thing. I haven't quite made it there but I will.
I am giving up caffiene. Yep. I have made decisions regarding "my weighty issues" post. The first thing I decided to do is give it up. I have now gone 3 full days without any. I know it's not much, but it's a start.

There are other things that I am doing about my weight. But in a move that is completely unlike me, I am not going to share. The reason why? I am just not quite ready too.

So if you notice a lack of blogging, I am probably just taking a nap!

1 comment:

becky said...

I hope your changes are giving you peace and some added happiness.