Friday, May 01, 2009

In limbo...

(My clingy little guy)
I have to make this quick because I have a little boy who keeps saying, "I play the 'puter Mommy? Can I, can I ,can I?" This is also the same boy who came into the bathroom while I was taking a shower and said," ok I naked,I take shower too." He has been a little...can we say...clingy lately? I think the idea of Mason coming soon might be influencing him a bit!

This week I have felt tired, unmotivated, stressed ... A little bit of everything. It has been a busy one (and not over yet) but that is not the reason. We have had a lot of things in limbo. And I hate being in that place. The place where you don't know what is going to happen and you can't make any decisions until you get a decision about something else. I don't like that feeling, and it has left me grumpy!

We finally got one answer today. And now like dominos, we can make other decisions. A lot of changes will be coming our way. I hope I am up to the challenge. I will keep you posted....

2 comments:

Anna said...

Oh come on!!!! Now you left us in limbo! :)

The Anglesey Family said...

You can't do this marie. Not fair. Now, I am worried.