Wednesday, September 10, 2008

random things


Ok I have been tagged 6 Random Things by the lovely Beth Farr...

I am pretty sure I have done something like this before. But, it's always fun to have your weirdness out in the open! Although I don't think there is too much more that people could possibly know about me but I will give it a try...

Here is what you are suppose to do:
Link the Person who Tagged you.
Mention rules on your blog.
Tell about 6 quirks of yours.
Tag 6 fellow bloggers to do the same.
Leave a comment to let them know.

1) I love rainy days. I love to curl up on the couch with a good book and a blanket. It is the best way to spend one!

2) While living in Norfolk, I went walking and was almost attacked for my radio. I have had anxiety issues ever since.

3)I have never had my 15 minutes of fame.

4)I love to eat tuna on club/saltine crackers. Ben used to think it was wierd...until I bought him those Tuna lunch creations.

5) Speaking of food, every time I go out to a restaurant, I order the same thing. Almost every time. I am not one to really branch out.

6) I am a talker. I have talked with people for hours ( in the grocery store, parking lots, schools) and I have many witnesses to this. But I can be really shy at first. If I meet someone for the first time, and we talk for longer than 10 minutes, we are destined to be friends.

OK I think that is it. Now for who I want to tag (bwah, hah, hah!) Amy,Darla, Eric, Janice, Angie, cindy

1 comment:

Cindy said...

Oh you are soo weird! ha ha Just kiddin'

Actually, #3, #5 would be the same for me! I never knew about #2-SCARY!!! And I've experienced #6!!
Love ya!