Tuesday, January 01, 2008

hello 2008!

Ahhh...a new year means new resolutions. I love making goals for myself. I like this time of year ( along with September) to kind of re-evaluate and look and what I would like to change in my life.

I had spent New Years Eve, trying to get the house "perfect" so that I wouldn't start the new year off on a bad foot. Well perfection always seems to allude me when it comes to cleaning! Oh well. It still looks good! On New years I had written out a routine that I wanted to follow. A morning, afternoon and evening one. I did do my morning routine and then...

I have been suffering from some serious allergies here. I constantly have red itchy eyes, a sore throat, a stuffed up nose etc. It has been pretty miserable so I took some allergy medication. However, it may cause drowsiness! And holy cow were they right. After we returned from the beach, I went and took a nap. And didn't wake up until 3.5 hours later. Then I stayed up later because I had slept for so long, and then couldn't sleep all night because I wasn't tired. So once again, I am all thrown off!

Anyway, I am not just throwing in the towel on my resolutions. I guess I will just have to start my morning routine a little later!

I found a great site and there is a challenge for doing one small thing every day. So I have joined in. I like to do all these challenges so I can get little things done here and there. I know the next few months are going to be BUSY. But I look forward to getting little things done. If you are interested in doing the challenge from Sanctuary at Home, you can look at the tag on my side bar.

No comments: