Wednesday, January 02, 2008

growing pains...

Poor Connor. It started while Ben was gone. Connor would come to me in the middle of the night and complain about his feet and legs hurting. The first couple of times I brushed it off as he just wanted to come and sleep in my bed. But it kept occurring. I didn't think he was old enough to have them but apparently...he is. He really suffers from it and there is nothing that I can do about it, except give him some tylenol and put him back to bed.

Well last night, my allergies were full force, so I took the medicine that would make me drowsy and went to bed. Connor came to me in the middle of the night complaining, and I told him to go back to bed and I would be there in a little bit...and then I promptly fell back to sleep!

When I woke up this morning, he started crying because, " I waited for you and you never came in!" Who knows how long he stayed awake! This morning he is really grumpy and the other kids aren't much better. Harmony is now on the 7th Harry Potter book and is staying up late reading it! I know she is tired and Ethan seems to feed off of the other two!

So Connor was finally sent back to bed. He is driving every one crazy, ecspecially me! He, of course is feeling very picked on, so I guess he is having growing pains in more ways than one!

No comments: