Thursday, November 06, 2008
Q & A
Thanks everyone for all your nice comments about my cupcakes. I am no where near making my own cakes like some people I know ( Angie, Becky, Tara, Cindy etc)! But I did like them. And thanks to my sister, I now know that if you post about food you have to include the recipe. So here goes....
1) You need a cute little boy to help you make cupcakes. If you do not have one you may borrow any/all of mine.
2) For these we used chocolate cupcakes with vanilla frosting.
3) Once they have been baked and frosted, you take some toothpicks and stick them into your desired peep.
4) Stick into cupcake and make a circle of colored candies. (These were Halloween colored M&M's)
5) The End. Seriously easy. I did have some other holiday ideas though...You could do a strawberry cupcake with vanilla frosting and add a Christmas tree peep. Use colored candies or sprinkles to decorate. For Valentines Day, make a red velvet cake, white frosting, heart peeps and pink and white sprinkles. 4th of July make a white cupcake, strawberry frosting ( maybe add some food coloring to turn it red) with a star peep on top. See totally easy and can be changed up for any occasion that they make peeps for.
OK so that was the answer part of this post. The question is HELP ME! I am feeling very overwhelmed with all the things that I have going on. I find myself doing everything last minute. I have always wanted to be more organized, but now I need it more than ever. Anyone have any ideas or tips? Sites that they like to look at to get ideas? If you have gone from not being organized but are now, do you have a secret? I literally need help. I was thinking about getting a palm pilot but seriously do not want to pay a ton of money for one. I was browsing last night and they had them up to $1000!Yikes, are you kidding me? I am tryin to decide if I want to do that or get a Franklin. I buy the cheap planners and they never have exactly what I want. These are the things I am trying to organize( besides general house organization)
**I am the primary secretary so church stuff
**volunteer stuff ( book fairs, bringing meals to things)
**home visits for Ivan & his paperwork
** spouse club stuff
** choir practice(s)
** school stuff ( papers to sign, folders to sign, fundraisers sent home etc)
So come on all you organized people. Help a girl out. I need advice/ideas. Or a website or something! Help me before I drown in paperwork!