Tuesday, February 14, 2006

Happy Valentines Day

Yesterday I woke up with a sore throat. However, I had a lot of errands to run. So I ignored it and kept on doing my thing. Although I did purchase some day & night quil. Well by last night I had the chills and a fever. I went to bed last night with 2 shirts on, sweats, socks a hooded sweatshirt with the hood up. I had 4 blankets on, including our electric blanket cranked up to 9. I was hoping for it to break but it didn't. I did manage to get the kids off to school, with their Valentines so I consider it a success.

Boy Valentines Day is hard with kids. I got them each a little box of chocolates. However, when do you give them to them? You don't want them eating candy for breakfast, you don't want to give it to them in the morning and then take it away. Harmony thought I didn't get her a Valentine. It is quite the dilemna. We are settling for after dinner.

Tonight we are going to go out with some other Navy widows. There are quite a few of us who are alone today. So we are all going to take our kids out to a restaruant where kids eat free on Tuesdays.Although I am not sure I will be able to get anything down! Oh well, it will be nice to have the company!

Happy Valentines day everyone!

No comments: