Saturday, July 26, 2014

Day camp days 3,4,5

I am already tired of blogging about day camp.



So lets do the last three days in one post. I will try to keep it somewhat short...

 BB Guns round 2 was a huge hit!

Ivan was a huge fan of the "mustache suckers"


He also made no bake cowboy cookies, but he got to do his absolute favorite...Bottle rockets!



You fill somewhat with water, pump and let it fly. It is fun to watch them fly but also to see the boys reactions.



The camp brought in a nice big climbing wall, and although I didn't think he would want to do it...he did! He got up about halfway and then decided to repel back down. He ran off crying and I couldn't figure out why. He had done a great job.



When I caught up with him, he said, "the harness kept cutting into my legs!". So yeah that could affect your climbing!



The second chance at Archery also went 100 times better than the first. We made sure he had the right kind of bow, and told him to just shoot how he felt comfortable. So he was much happier.



The last day, I honestly could have strangled some of the kids! LOL. I was done and ready to go. We played games, did an old time photo booth and then of course...the water slide.


It had been built up and built up, and so when the kids were given one turn only. There was some major disappointment. From all sides.


We only had a half day on Friday so we did the wrap up, cleaned up camp and were gone. I kept home and slept for a good couple of hours.

Day camp is over for another year. We shall see what happens next year!

No comments: