Wednesday, July 23, 2014

Day Camp (Day 1 recap)



Last week, for the second year in a row, I got to spend some quality time at day camp.



8:30-4:30 in the sun, with 13 boys (ages 9-10), doing crafts, learning skills and running around like crazy.

It is NOT for the faint of heart. However, because of Ivan's...uh quirks, he really needs someone there with him. So I am up.



Day camp would have been one thing, but throw in Ben being on a field exercise, and Harmony being at summer school, it made for a busy week.



  I made Ethan and Connor come and volunteer at day camp, and threw Mason in to the tot-lot. Tot lot is for siblings and they get to go do some of the same things the older boys do.

Mason was a little unsure!


When the week was over, and I uploaded all my pictures, I had over 200 pictures. Between my four boys, the boys from our ward, friends boys and the boys in my den...it makes for a lot of photo ops.

Day 1:
Games, bb guns (Ivan's favorite!) crafts.

Ethan was the den chief for our den. He was amazing!

Tot lot was able to shoot rubber band guns. Mason loved it!!

Ivan was old enough to shoot a real bb gun! He did an amazing job!

 The trading post is always a hit and the boys loaded up on candy!



Making cool leather name tags...
The first day was fun yet long. At the end of the day, this is what we all felt like doing...

No comments: