Sunday, July 20, 2014

#5 turns 5!



I swear it happened in the blink of an eye.

One day I had a newborn baby who was all smooth skin, chubby baby legs and spent a lot of time on my hip!


The next I have a 5 year old with more "ouchies" than you can count, a buzzed hair cut and going into kindergarten.



His birthday party was a simple affair. With cake, friends and mass amounts of Legos. To say that Mason was spoiled would be the understatement of the year.


Five years. Five amazing years.

So, as per birthday tradition, here are five reasons why I love my five year old!

1. Those big beautiful eyes!!



2. He is so easy going! He rolls with the punches and is sweet as can be.

3. He is so snuggly! He is never too old to snuggle with his Mom, give me hugs and kisses.

4. He loves to help. Whether I want him to or not. Which to be honest, I usually don't!

5. His crazy dance moves! He is not shy and absolutely loves to get out and boogie!



Happy Birthday to my sweet pea!

No comments: