Sunday, May 09, 2010

9 years old!






Now that our time is down to a week, I have found a little bit of time to update my blog. Amazing isn't it?!

This week my "baby boy" turned 9! I can't believe it. Ethan is such a sweetheart and he just melts my heart.

So here are 9 reasons why my 9 year old is the BEST!

1. He has no problem admitting that he is a Mama's boy!

2. He is an amazing big brother.

3. Even though at this age, he finds church "sooo boring", he goes because "I love you Mom and I will do what you ask me to do"

4. He is very, very smart.

5. He is a fabulous artist.

6. He has a tender heart.

7. When he gets in trouble for something, he cries more about what he did then about getting in trouble.

8. He is very responsible.

9. He writes me the sweetest notes!

Ethan decided that he didn't want to have a party, but just to go to Tarza ( a local waterpark) with his best friend. So we arranged for a babysitter for Mason, and spent the day having fun in the water. We came home extremely sunburnt, but we had fun. It was a great way to spend one of our last weekends on Guam!

No comments: