Monday, January 11, 2010

Happy 6 months Mason


(he loves his big brothers!)



I can not believe how fast six months has flown by! Mason is growing like a weed! He is eating a whole jar of baby food and a bottle at every meal! We are going through baby food fast!

He is such a smiley happy baby. Although he can't talk, he lets his wants be known. While walking around the commissary, he would start screaming (not crying, screaming) if I was not entertaining him and you know doing something like...picking out a box of cereal.

Mason's favorite toy is pretty much...his toes. He hates it when I put socks on him or footy pj's. He sucks away on his toes constantly.

Being the slacker Mom that I am, I haven't made his 6 month appt. yet. But Ben weighed him the other day and he was 18 lbs! He's got chubby little thighs to prove it!

He loves when the older kids play with him and he is a total Dad's boy!

We love our Mason! Happy 6 month chunky monkey!

4 comments:

Beth said...

He is so cute!! I can't believe he is already 6 months!!

The Anglesey Family said...

I cannot believe he is 6 months....He is such a Turner boy!

becky said...

i can't believe 6 months has already gone by. He is so cute.

Mark and Tammy said...

cute-I can't belive he is already that old, didn't you just have him yesterday. I am sure it makes you happy and sad that he is already that old.