Sunday, March 05, 2006

update

Life moves fast. It is amazing how fast sometimes. I can't believe it is already the 5th of March. Sometimes it feels like Ben just left a week ago. Although we are going on our 3rd month. 5th total. I think being able to IM with him every day has really helped!

Harmony is doing well. She has moved up into the 2nd grade reading class and feels that it is perfect for her. She enjoys being in there, and has made a new friend, that she talks about a lot. She is still doing cheerleading although it is almost over. She has 2 more weeks. I think that the last game is actually a pizza party. She has worked hard on her dance and learning cheers and jumps. We still haven't recieved her pics from the photographer but I will send them when I do. She went to a bowling birthday party and really enjoyed her first time bowling.

Poor Ethan was sick all day Friday. He woke up at 4 am throwing up. When I told him he wasn't going to be able to school he cried and cried. " But Mommy, school is my favoritest place." I told him that if he went to school that he would just get the other kids sick. To which he replied, " that is ok Mommy, I will just bring my bowl and throw up in there." That kid is full of answers. He woke up yesterday feeling fine. We have had our share of sickness in the pst couple of weeks and I am anxiously awaiting the time we are all healthy again!

Connor also had a birthday party yesterday. His friend Alex invited him over. Ethan, since he was feeling better, went too. They had a great time. It is fun for me to watch him interact with other kids. He still talks about his Star wars birthday party all the time. It is his favorite subject! He was so excited when we found Star Wars shoes at Payless the other day. They were the bargain price of $7 so I said sure. Of course he wanted to come home and send a picture to his Dad of his new shoes. Cute.

Ivan is a little wild man. He is crawling on everything! He can climb onto both couches and our chair. He has learned how to wiggle out of his high chair. So I had to make the seatbelt a lot tighter! Same thing goes for shopping carts. He is funny because he is very picky over who he lets hold him. One of the YW in our ward, he is perfectly happy to have her carry him around. Where other people he is around all the time, he will just cry and cry. He is complex!

As for me, I am hanging in there. Still trying to lose weight, will that battle ever end? Scrapbooking, couponing and taking care of the kids. I taught a lesson today in YW about the importance of having a positive attitude about our roles as women. Couldn't have come at a better time!

No comments: