Saturday, March 18, 2006

Out of the Mouth of Babes part 2

Ok, the truth is, the kids tell me funny things all the time, I just forget to write a lot of them down. However, this really made me laugh. If anyone has read or heard of Junie B. Jones, they are Harmony's favorite books. They crack me up, they are funny. So this is where she actually heard the line. I picked Harmony up from school and asked how her day was. She said "Mom I had such a good day." She got an A on her big time line project that she did, her reading class acted out one of the books and since there was a wedding in the book, they got to have "wedding cake", she won a prize from the lunch bunch and she won a trivia contest for SOL. Now I am not exactly sure what the SOL trivia is. But this was her 2nd day in a row of winning. So we got to talking about her class and she says to me, "yeah Mom, I am the brains of that outfit". I said oh really? How do you know your so smart? And she looks at me and says, " because I always know all the answers and I don't even cheat."

My girl. So cute and so smart!

No comments: