Wednesday, January 12, 2011

He's BACK!

(I stole this picture off of the NMCB3 Facebook page. Not sure who took it to give them credit but...this is the convoy headed back to base)

I wish  I could say that Ben was back, safe and sound in my arms but...that is going to have to wait. He is, however, back at the main base. More importantly, he has internet!

It was a really hard month  not being able to  hear from him, and I really can't imagine what it was like for military wives before email, facebook...not sure I could have handled it back then!

2 comments:

Beth said...

Wahoo!! Glad he is "back!"

Becky said...

Glad he is safe. I actually saw you online the other day and was going to say hi and then I saw Ben was on facebook too. So I left you alone with him. I don't know how you do it as a single mom so much of the time. You are awesome.